- Is your congregation struggling with moving forward?
- Are you looking for tools that will help bring increasing health and more effective ministry to your congregation?
- You don’t have sufficient financial resources to bring a coach to your congregation for one day, let alone two or three.
- Yet you earnestly desire to move your congregation ahead for Christ?
Perhaps a two-day Coaching Clinic is just what you need to move your congregation into more effective ministry.
A Coaching Clinic:
- Brings trained coaches to your area.
- Provides you with proven insights and direction for effective ministry.
- Allows you to discover leverage points to overcome roadblocks and seize opportunities facing your congregation today.
- Provides you and 5 teams from other congregations to share the expense and receive incredible value for your time and money.
- Creates creative synergy, which will fuel your fire for ministry and re-affirm your calling and mission.
A Clinic Involves:
- Congregational teams working on practical steps to address current challenges in their congregations with a team of two coaches. The Clinic is a hybrid between information-based seminars and comprehensive, on-site interventions.
- Six congregational teams of between 3 and 7 key leaders working together for two days to address problems and emerging opportunities in their local churches.
- The vast majority of the agenda items for the Clinic are surfaced through an on-line survey. The resulting preliminary agenda is then sifted & prioritized by the group in the first session.
- Based on the Pre-Work, the coaches will bring a customized packet of tools for unpacking the issues surfacing in the groups.
- On-going coaching from one of the consultants for up to a year following the event, via email, and telephone, (on site follow-up coaching can be arranged if necessary).
- Clinic working groups can have periodic, on-going discussions centered around their action plans, and implementation efforts on an e-mail discussion loop.
Two Day Coaching Clinic Schedule
8:30 - 10 a.m. Introduction/Prioritizing Agenda
10:15 - 11:30 Coaching Session 1 (1.25 hours)
1 - 5:30 p.m. Coaching Sessions 2 & 3 (1.75 hours each)
7 - 9:00p.m. Coaching Session 4 (1.75 hours)
8:30 - 11:30 a.m. Coaching Sessions 5 & 6 (1.5 hours each)
1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Coaching Session 7 (1.5 hours)
2:45 - 4:00 p.m. Wrap Up Session
- The resources and network of Creative Church Coaching provide a framework for coaching your congregation toward a functional action plan. You will develop customized solutions to current frustrations and challenges you brought to the Clinic.
- The cost of $895. per church enables you to bring between 5 and 7 members of your leadership team. (You are responsible for your meals). Spend 2 days of hands on coaching dealing with your church's issues.
-You have access to free ongoing coaching for up to one year following the Clinic.
The Coaches Clinic will put the cutting edge experience and resources of Creative Church Coaching to work in your congregation!
To host and schedule a Clinic in your community, contact John Laster at email@example.com. A host congregation is needed for each area to provide meeting space for the clinic and light refreshments during on-site breaks. The cost for the host congregation is $395.
To make the Coaching Clinic a reality we must have at least 5 congregational teams present. If you could enlist congregations in your area that would be a great help. A non-refundable deposit of $250 is required from each congregation participating in the Coaching Clinic. Balance of fees are due two weeks before the event.